What’s up friends, back with us in the most perfect receipes blog. If you are searching for yummy The easiest 4 ingredient, no-knead bread 🥖 recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent The easiest 4 ingredient, no-knead bread 🥖 recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to the easiest 4 ingredient, no-knead bread 🥖 recipe. You can have the easiest 4 ingredient, no-knead bread 🥖 using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a appetizing The easiest 4 ingredient, no-knead bread 🥖:
- Prepare 3 cups of self raising flour.
- Get 1 sachet of yeast.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide of Warm water.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving The easiest 4 ingredient, no-knead bread 🥖:
- In bowl, mix together the flour, salt and yeast..
- Then slowly mix in the warm water until a fairly running mixture forms..
- Then cover your mixture with cling wrap and leave on the counter for 8-18 hours. The longer you leave it, the better the flavour!.
- When ready, on a clear counter, prepare a thick layer of flour forming a small lip around the edge. Also make sure to have an extra bowl of flour on the side..
- Remove the cling wrap and start pouring your mixture out onto the flour…get ready to start quickly folding the outer edges of the dry flour into the cebter of the wet mixture, adding extra flour when needed, until the dough stops sticking. Be sure to not add too much flour, this will cause your loaf to be dry..
- Place onto baking paper and let rest for 30min..
- In the meantime, prepare a mini over for your dough by placing a cast iron pot with it's lid on in the oven at 230°C for 30min..
- When your timer goes off, carefully remove the pot, not forgetting that the lid is HOT, and place the dough with the baking paper into the pot, closing the lid again, and putting it back into the oven for 42min at 230°C…and presto, it's done. When the timer goes off, carefully remove the pot from the oven. Serve hot or cold..
There is nothing better than the smell of fresh baked bread, is there? I was so happy how this crusty bread turned out, I was literally patting myself on the back! When my hubby came home from work that night, I held the dutch oven in my hot. Baked in a dutch oven, it's the most flavorful, rustic homemade bread ever. Lightly flour a work surface and place dough on it.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Hope that your The easiest 4 ingredient, no-knead bread 🥖 makes your day joyful.