What’s up guys, back with us in the most complete receipes web page. If you are looking for complete Trio Chutneys – Coconut, Peanut and Coriander Chutney dips recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Trio Chutneys – Coconut, Peanut and Coriander Chutney dips recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to trio chutneys – coconut, peanut and coriander chutney dips recipe. You can have trio chutneys – coconut, peanut and coriander chutney dips using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a remarkably good Trio Chutneys – Coconut, Peanut and Coriander Chutney dips:
- Take of Coriander Chutney ingrédients :.
- Use of Brunch of fresh coriander.
- You need of Green chillies 1-2 depending on personal taste.
- Get 1 of fresh tomato.
- Get of Juice of half lemon.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- You need of Brinda's tip: strongly advise to add salt just before serving.
- Take of Ingredients for Peanut chutney:.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dry roasted peanuts.
- You need of Small bunch of fresh coriander.
- Take leaves of Few mint.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of tamarind paste.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of medium size tomato.
- Get of Fresh chillies to personal taste.
- You need of Ingredients for Coconut Chutney:.
- Use 1/2 cup of desiccated coconut or freshly grated coconut.
- Take of Rest of ingredients as above for peanut chutney.
- Prepare of Little water to get a smooth finish.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on preparing Trio Chutneys – Coconut, Peanut and Coriander Chutney dips:
- The method applies the same for all the above – see below.
- Wash and place all the ingredients in a blender..
- Put all ingredients in a blender, blend to a smooth paste..
- Adjust smoothness by adding little water..
- Season to taste..
- Add chillies to suit personal taste..
- These chutney will keep for 1 week in the fridge. Keep refrigerated..
- Enjoy as a dip or a great side accompaniment..
This protein rich peanut chutney is made regularly at home for breakfast just like in most Telugu speaking homes. It is made without coconut and is thick, creamy and tastes delicious. Recipe for easy and quick peanut coconut chutney that can be made in minutes. Recipe with step by step pictures. Here is the video of how to do peanut coconut chutney.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Trio Chutneys – Coconut, Peanut and Coriander Chutney dips turns your day joyful.