Hi buddy, welcome back to the most perfect receipes internet site. If you are searching for yummy Stuffed chicken with mushroom sauce recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Stuffed chicken with mushroom sauce recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed chicken with mushroom sauce recipe. To make stuffed chicken with mushroom sauce you only need 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a heavenly Stuffed chicken with mushroom sauce:
- You need of Stuffed chicken.
- Take 4 of chicken breasts.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Use 1.5 tablespoons of canola or olive oil.
- Provide 2 cups of fresh baby spinach leaves.
- Take 60 g of cream cheese.
- Get 1/2 cup of dry white wine optional.
- You need of Mushroom sauce.
- Get 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Prepare 250 g of mushrooms (brown or white).
- Take of fresh parsley.
- You need 1 of garlic cloves crushed.
- Get 1/2 cup of cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Get 1 1/2 teaspoons of corn flour/maizena.
- Get 1-2 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- You need to taste of salt & pepper.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on serving Stuffed chicken with mushroom sauce:
- Stuffed chicken: In a pan heat the oil and butter. Add the baby spinach and cook until wilted. Let cool slightly..
- In a bowl mix the cream cheese, add the wilted spinach, salt and pepper..
- Cut pockets in the chicken breasts. Add approximately 1 tablespoon of cream cheese filling into the chicken breast pocket..
- In a pan heat oil and butter. Fry your chicken breast for 3-4 minutes on each side. Gently turning it around. (Optional: Add the wine to the pan for the last minutes or two and let is evaporate).
- Mushroom sauce: Chop the mushrooms in quarters. Chop the garlic clove finely..
- Heat the butter and oil. Add the quartered mushroom and chopped garlic. Fry until golden..
- Mix the cornflour with a bit of milk to form a paste, then add the rest of the milk. Add the cornflour milk and cream to the mushrooms. Lower the heat and gently simmer until it thickens. Season with salt and pepper..
- Serve hot and enjoy.
Golden, crispy chicken on the outside; juicy and buttery on the inside; filled with two different types of cheeses PLUS the most delicious garlic butter mushrooms. You've found a recipe for tender, juicy stuffed chicken breast smothered in a creamy mushroom sauce. We will be using a simple technique to stuff the chicken breasts with goat cheese and rosemary. When all the components of this recipe come together, the harmony they create will be music to your mouth! This Stuffed Chicken Breast recipe is: Gluten Free, Low Carb and Mouthwateringly Delicious.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Stuffed chicken with mushroom sauce makes your day cheerful.