Hello guys, welcome back to the most interesting receipes web page. If you are looking for best Tony's Balsamic Roasted Chicken recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Tony's Balsamic Roasted Chicken recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tony's balsamic roasted chicken recipe. To make tony's balsamic roasted chicken you only need 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a yummy Tony's Balsamic Roasted Chicken:
- Get of Chicken.
- Take 4 of bone-in chicken breasts.
- Get 3 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Use 1 of salt, pepper, oregano flakes to taste.
- Provide of Vinaigrette.
- You need 1 cup of balsamic vinaigrette.
- Provide 1 tbsp of honey.
- Get 2 tbsp of white wine.
- You need 2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Use of Sides.
- Prepare 2 can of Black eyed peas.
- Prepare 1 lb of collard greens.
- Provide 1/2 of white onion.
- Use of Garnish.
- Take 2 of roma tomatoes.
- Provide 4 oz of fresh mozzarella.
- You need 1 of salt, pepper, oregano flake, garlic powder, extra virgin olive oil to taste.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on producing Tony's Balsamic Roasted Chicken:
- Heat 2 Tbsp olive oil in a sauté pan..
- Rub 1 Tbsp olive oil on chicken and season skin with salt, pepper, and oregano..
- Place chicken skin side down on pan and fry on medium high till golden brown, flip and cook for 10 minutes. I suggest covering with aluminum foil to prevent splashes and help with cooking..
- While chicken was started, preheat oven to 400° F. Boil Collard greens in a saucepan in enough water to completely submerge..
- Also, in a small sauté pan, add balsamic vinaigrette, honey, wine, and pepper. Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally..
- Place chicken in oven, roasting for 15-20 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked inside..
- Add onion to collard greens and cook until collard greens are soft. Heat up black eyed peas in a sauce pan..
- slice tomatoes, and rub one side with olive oil, then sprinkle salt, pepper, oregano, and garlic. Place on a thin baking sheet..
- Once chicken hits its 10 minute mark in the oven, place in the tomatoes on the top rack, and cook until chicken is done..
- Assemble dish however you like, but I personally prefer topping the chicken with the mozzarella, roasted tomatoes, and then drizzling the balsamic. top collard greens with black eyed peas. Enjoy this dish with your favorite Chardonnay..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Tony's Balsamic Roasted Chicken turns your day cheerful.