Hello friends, back with us in the most interesting receipes site. If you are looking for interesting Vanilla jelly custard recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Vanilla jelly custard recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vanilla jelly custard recipe. To make vanilla jelly custard you need 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a perfect Vanilla jelly custard:
- Take 1 kg of milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of custard powder.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of balai.
- Take 2 packet of jelly.
- Use 2 tbsp of colourful vermicelli.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on serving Vanilla jelly custard:
- Boil the milk and add colourful vermicelli and cook until done.
- Add sugar and cook on low flame about 10 minutes.
- Now mix custard powder into half cup of milk and add into boiling milk.
- Cook until desire consistency.
- Now cool down on room temperature and add balai and jelly and decore.
- For jelly boil 1 cup of water and add jelly and cool down then cut into desire shape.
Layered custard and jelly is a cool and refreshing no-bake dessert, perfect for a warm day. Vanilla custard with raspberry jelly is a colourful vegan dessert with layers of delicious sweetness to dip your spoon into Fried jelly-filled doughnuts are traditional during Hanukka. We think strawberry jelly is wonderful, as is the vanilla custard. But you can also cook down blueberries with sugar, or blackberries, or pitted cherries, for another wonderful kind of filling. Maggie also advises that it is best to make the custard the day before you intend to serve the dessert and then add the coffee jelly on the morning of serving.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Vanilla jelly custard turns your day cheerful.