What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most perfect receipes site. If you are looking for complete Peruvian Pisco Sour recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Peruvian Pisco Sour recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to peruvian pisco sour recipe. You can cook peruvian pisco sour using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a remarkably good Peruvian Pisco Sour:
- Take 3 ounces of Pisco Quebranta.
- Take 1 ounce of fresh lime juice.
- Take 1 ounce of clear syrup (unflavored).
- Get 1 of egg white.
- Provide 2 of ice cubes, crushed.
- You need 6 drops of Angostura bitters.
- Use 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on producing Peruvian Pisco Sour:
- Pour the pisco, lime juice, syrup, egg white, and ice cubes into a shaker and shake vigorously, for about 10secs. In case you use a blender, do it for about 5secs. or until you get a smooth texture..
- Pour the drink in two cocktail glasses, and garnish them with 3 drops of Angostura bitters on each of the drink, and some cinnamon powder..
Pisco sour, Peru's national drink, is an intoxicating cultural symbol and point of pride for Peruvians. Kickstart your weekend with this drink recipe! But pisco sour in Peru is a different experience. While Peru's cuisine is already famous the world over, its In fact, if you want to pick a fight with a Peruvian, tell them that the pisco sour is a Chilean drink; the two countries. This Peruvian pisco sour recipe is my favorite cocktail recipe!
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this site to your families is the deal Hope that your Peruvian Pisco Sour makes your day cheerful.