What’s up buddy, back with us in the most complete receipes web page. If you are looking for pleasing Sautéed garlic kale recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Sautéed garlic kale recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sautéed garlic kale recipe. To make sautéed garlic kale you need 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a perfect Sautéed garlic kale:
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- You need 1 bunch of kale, stemmed and washed thoroughly.
- Take 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on serving Sautéed garlic kale:
- Heat oil in deep pan over med high heat..
- Add garlic and sauté until soft. Add kale, salt and onion powder. Stir until all the kale is softened, about 5 mins..
Preparation Bring extra-large pot of salted water to boil. And this recipe, Sautéed Garlic Kale, is just the recipe that will make you love taking that leap, if Why is kale so good for you? First of all, it's one of those dark green cruciferous veggies you hear so. Garlic and kale are sauteed and topped with bacon and cashews for a quick and easy side dish. Garlicky Sautéed Kale is delicious served hot from the oven.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this web site to your families is the deal Hope that your Sautéed garlic kale turns your day joyful.