What’s up friends, back with us in the most perfect receipes site. If you are looking for best Tuscan white bean stew soup with kale and spelt🍲 recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Tuscan white bean stew soup with kale and spelt🍲 recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tuscan white bean stew soup with kale and spelt🍲 recipe. To cook tuscan white bean stew soup with kale and spelt🍲 you need 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a appetizing Tuscan white bean stew soup with kale and spelt🍲:
- Provide 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 1 of large onion, finely chopped.
- Take 3 of carrots, finely diced.
- Take 3 of celery stalks, finely diced.
- Get of Sea salt.
- Provide 6 of garlic cloves, finely minced.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Use 2 of bay leaves.
- Get 1 cup of spelt.
- Prepare 2 cans of white beans.
- Provide 1 can of tomatoes,chopped.
- Get 4 cups of vegetable stock.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- Use 1 of medium bunch of kale(approx 230 g) without hard stems, chopped.
- Use 1 sprig of rosemary.
- Get 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare of Freshly ground black pepper.
- Take of Parmesan for serving.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on producing Tuscan white bean stew soup with kale and spelt🍲:
- In a saucepan heat 2 tablespoons olive oil, add onions, carrots, celery and 1⁄4 teaspoon salt.Cook stirring occasionally until the onions are turn to transparent and the vegetables are tender, about 10 minutes..
- Add garlic and chili flakes, continue to cook until bright aroma stirring constantly about 1 minute. Add bay leaf, spelt,beans, tomatoes, stock and water. Stir..
- Increase heat and bring to a boil.Continue cooking keeping it lightly simmering for about 30 minutes.Add kale and rosemary sprig. Stir and cook for about 10 more minutes, until the spelt and kale are tender..
- Remove the pot from the heat and remove the bay leaf and rosemary sprig.Add lemon juice and season with salt and pepper to taste, then add the remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil..
- Serve with Parmesan cheese on top..
Getting guys to eat the real Mediterranean diet can be a little difficult, but by adding a little meat to a vegetable/bean If you're looking for some other Mediterranean Soup Recipes, check these out! Tuscan White Bean Soup with Sausage and Kale. This hearty white bean stew combines classic Tuscan spices, kale, butternut squash and quinoa for a delicious and cozy meal. While I think technically a stew falls into the soup category, soups come in a lot of different forms. In a slow cooker, combine the onion, carrots, celery, garlic, kale, tomatoes, beans, salt, pepper, thyme, oregano, and vegetable stock.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Tuscan white bean stew soup with kale and spelt🍲 turns your day cheerful.