Hi people, back with us in the most interesting receipes site. If you are searching for tasty Beans with stew recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Beans with stew recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beans with stew recipe. To cook beans with stew you need 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a heavenly Beans with stew:
- Use 1 kg of venison.
- You need 5 of medium fresh tomatoes.
- Get 5 of medium fresh tomatoes.
- You need 1 of medium onion.
- Prepare 2 of bell peppers.
- Get 5 cloves of garlic.
- Take 340 g of tin tomato paste.
- Get 20 g of stock cube.
- You need 1/2 cup of flaxseed oil (125ml).
- Use 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbs of curry powder.
- Get 1 tsp of dried thyme leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Take 5 sprigs of fresh curry leaves.
- Get 2 cups of venison stock.
- Take 3 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 5 cups of black eyed peas.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Beans with stew:
- Cook the beans in pressure pot, making sure it’s well cooked. Wash thrice under running water, drain and set aside..
- Clean, wash, cut the venison into small slices and bring to a boil.Rinse off twice and change with a clean water. Season with the salt, half onion, stick cube, pepper and cook until it’s tender. Extract the meat from the stock and grill in the oven..
- Pulse the tomatoes, bell peppers, garlics and onion into a food processor and blend to purée. Pour the blend into a clean saucepan and cook for about 20 minutes or until its water dries out, then set aside..
- On a heated pan, add the oil, tin tomato paste and stir for 3 minutes on low heat, add the the tomato blend and other ground ingredients and stir, add the chicken broth and water, cover and allow to cook for 30 minutes on medium high heat..
- Reduce the heat, take out the lid and gently add the grilled venison. Add the fresh curry leaves and allow to simmer for additional 10 minutes. Serve the stew with the cooked beans..
You can add some type of salt meat like pigtails, ham, brisket or sausages or you can. (Stewed Beans – For those who don't know). Pour the cooked beans with their water on top of the meat pot. Add the tomato paste, stirr well, and let simmer. A simple, vegetarian, spiced bean stew makes a quick and filling midweek dinner. See more ideas about Bean stew, Soup and Stew.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Beans with stew turns your day cheerful.