What’s up buddy, back with us in the most interesting receipes web site. If you are searching for yummy Mashed beans with crispy fried sweet potatoes and palm oil stew recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Mashed beans with crispy fried sweet potatoes and palm oil stew recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mashed beans with crispy fried sweet potatoes and palm oil stew recipe. To make mashed beans with crispy fried sweet potatoes and palm oil stew you need 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a yummy Mashed beans with crispy fried sweet potatoes and palm oil stew:
- Use 2 cups of black eyed beans.
- Use 2 litres of clean water.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Provide of Onion.
- Get of Fried potatoes.
- Prepare 2 of balls medium size sweet potatoes.
- Get of Oil for frying.
- Provide of Salt.
- Use of Palm oil stew.
- Get of Scotch bonnet peppers(as desired).
- Prepare of Red bell pepper (as desired).
- Get of Enough onions 3-4 big bulbs (chopped and sliced).
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Provide 21/2 of cooking spoon Palm oil.
- Get of Mixed spices.
- Get of Fresh ginger.
- You need of Garlic.
- You need of Crayfish.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on preparing Mashed beans with crispy fried sweet potatoes and palm oil stew:
- Pick beans and rinse in cold water, pour into clean pot, add a litre of water. Place on heat source and allow to boil for 30minutes.
- Bring beans down and drain water(parboiling), rinse with extra water(this procedure helps to prevent/reduce bloating without peeling the beans skin off).
- Place back in the pot and add the other litre of water, chopped onion and salt(be careful as beans tends to absorb salt quickly). Place on heat source and allow to cook until very soft, reduce heat to avoid burning. Mash with spatula or spoon..
- For the crispy potatoes, wash, peel and cut potatoes to desired shapes and sizes..
- Rinse in clean water and transfer into another bowl of salt water.
- Put oil in a clean pan for frying, when hot enough, take some quantity from the potatoes with little quantity of salt water and gently lower into hot oil to avoid oil splash. Allow to fry but not burn. Do this for all and drain excess oil.
- For the palm oil stew: roughly blend all stew ingredients (peppers, onions, ginger, garlic, crayfish) not too rough nor too smooth(best consistency for beans stew).
- Place oil(palm) on fire, do not bleach but allow it to get very hot a bit, put some slices of onions, when sauteed, pour in the pepper mixture, allow to fry for 5mins, add salt, and other spices. Let it fry on low heat stirring at intervals to avoid burning. When properly fried, you will notice no traces of water and the oil is on top. Our stew is ready..
- Serve with the beans and potatoes, garnish with salad.
Have you tried mashed sweet potatoes, yet? It's easy to fall in love with this ultra-creamy mash These Roasted Sweet Potatoes are roasted with coconut oil, maple syrup, and pecans. Mash the sweet potatoes with a potato masher until your desired consistency. If using a food processor, pulse. Find Plate Mashed Beans Diced Fried Plantain stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this web site to your families is the deal Hope that your Mashed beans with crispy fried sweet potatoes and palm oil stew turns your day joyful.