Hi people, welcome back to the most interesting receipes blog. If you are looking for excellent For Cherry Blossom Viewing Bentos✿ Soboro Gunkan Maki with 3 Colors of Spring✿ recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent For Cherry Blossom Viewing Bentos✿ Soboro Gunkan Maki with 3 Colors of Spring✿ recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to for cherry blossom viewing bentos✿ soboro gunkan maki with 3 colors of spring✿ recipe. To make for cherry blossom viewing bentos✿ soboro gunkan maki with 3 colors of spring✿ you need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a delicious For Cherry Blossom Viewing Bentos✿ Soboro Gunkan Maki with 3 Colors of Spring✿:
- Provide 1 of heaped rice bowl worth Hot cooked white rice.
- Get 1 tsp of Salt.
- Take 1 of sheet Toasted nori seaweed.
- You need of For the chicken soboro:.
- Get 100 grams of Minced chicken.
- Take 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Take 2 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Sake.
- Prepare of Kinshi tamago (finely shredded thin omelette).
- Provide 1 of Egg.
- Use 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Get of Green peas.
- Get 20 of Green peas.
- Use 1 tsp of Sake.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on serving For Cherry Blossom Viewing Bentos✿ Soboro Gunkan Maki with 3 Colors of Spring✿:
- ■Chicken soboro: Combine all the ingredients in a small pot, and cook for 2-3 minutes while stirring with chopsticks..
- ■Kinshi tamago: Coat a frying pan with a little oil (not listed) and heat up. Add the sugar into beaten egg, pour the mixture into the frying pan, and make a very thin omelet. Julienne the omelet..
- ■Green peas: Add the sake into 100 ml of water, add the green peas and boil for 2-3 minutes. When they are cooked through, let them cool in the braising water..
- Shape the rice into large cherry tomato-sized balls (wet your hands and put a little salt on your palms). Cut the longer side of the nori seaweed into 6 pieces, and wrap the rice balls with them..
- Add the soboro, egg and green peas on top of the rice in that order, and it's done..
Enjoying the cherry blossom-viewing madness right about now? Right now is peak bloom time for sakura (cherry blossom) in Tokyo, as well as much of the lower half of Japan. But while joining your friends on a bright blue tarp to get slowly drunk under the pretty pink trees might seem as normal a thing to do in Japan as reading a manga or renting a goat, do you know how the whole tradition started? Pink moss in the open fields beside the cherry trees also bloom at around the same time, combining with the cherry blossoms to provide breathtaking views of various hues of pink. Yoshino Park is a large city park in northern Kagoshima City.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Hope that your For Cherry Blossom Viewing Bentos✿ Soboro Gunkan Maki with 3 Colors of Spring✿ makes your day joyful.