What’s up friends, back with us in the most pleasing receipes blog. If you are searching for excellent Pasta, Kale and Chorizo Burger recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Pasta, Kale and Chorizo Burger recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pasta, kale and chorizo burger recipe. You can cook pasta, kale and chorizo burger using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a delicious Pasta, Kale and Chorizo Burger:
- Get of Past, onions and kale—————–.
- Get 1/3 pound of spaghetti pasta cooked.
- Use 3 cups of uncooked kale.
- Provide 1 of large sweet onion.
- You need 1-1/2 teaspoon of annatto powder.
- You need 1-1/2 teaspoon of ground paprika.
- Get 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare of Burger——————–.
- Take 1-1/2 pound of ground chuck.
- Use 1/2 cup of Chorizo sausage mild.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on serving Pasta, Kale and Chorizo Burger:
- Mix the meats and spices.
- Spray a skillet with nonstick spray. Heat a skillet. Form the burger patties. Add the patties to the hot skillet..
- Turn as needed and chop the onion..
- The oil from the sausage and burger will start rendering. Now add the onion annatto powder, garlic, kosher salt, seasoned salt, and paprika..
- Let the onion sauté just about 5 minutes before stirring..
- Stir the onion and continue to turn the burgers..
- When the burgers are done add the spaghetti and kale.
- Stir and sauté the pasta and kale. The kale will wilt and absorb the flavors. Taste and adjust spices to your desired taste..
- When the kale is done add the pasta, onions, and kale to a plate.
- Top with the burgers serve I hope you enjoy!!.
Spanish style burger made from beef and chorizo sausage, topped with caramelized onions and smoked red pepper ranch sauce and shavings of Manchego cheese served on over sized buns. Lemony Kale Pesto Pasta with Shrimp features homemade pesto supercharged with lemon and kale, whole wheat pasta and healthy protein for a healthy Raw Avocado Kale Pesto with Zucchini Pasta – Rawmazing Raw and Cooked Vegan Recipes. Gemelli with chorizo and baby kale. This homey pasta dish is a full meal in a bowl. You can swap in any greens you have on hand for those Return to heat for a further minute so it absorbs some sauce.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Hope that your Pasta, Kale and Chorizo Burger makes your day cheerful.