What’s up guys, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are looking for yummy Raw Papaya Chutney recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Raw Papaya Chutney recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to raw papaya chutney recipe. You can cook raw papaya chutney using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a appetizing Raw Papaya Chutney:
- Provide 1 cup of finely sliced raw papaya.
- Provide 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare of 1/4 cup sugar.
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of cashew.
- Take 1 tbsp of raisins.
- You need 2 cup of water.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on cooking Raw Papaya Chutney:
- First cut the raw papaya into pieces then remove the seeds, then peel the outer part then cut it into very thin slices.
- Wash the raw papaya slices then keep aside now heat a pan add sugar, water and salt.
- When the sugar water mixture starts boiling put the raw papaya slices cover it on low flame until papaya gets cooked and sugar syrup getting little thick once done open the lid add lemon juice.
- Then add cashews, raisins cook it for few more minutes then turn off the flame, initially the chutney should be little thin when it’s cool down it gets thick serve at room temperature…
Papaya chutney recipe with step by step pics. Papaya sambharo is a crunchy and spiced chutney made from raw unripe papaya. Gujarati cuisin E has various delicious vegetarian dishes and papaya. Papaya sambharo or raw papaya chutney is a must have accompaniment with Gujarati Snacks. Typically Papaya sambharo is served with Fafda, Khaman Dhokla, Ganthiya and other Gujarati snacks.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Raw Papaya Chutney turns your day cheerful.