Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most complete receipes blog. If you are searching for delicious Healthy bean burger sandwich recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Healthy bean burger sandwich recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy bean burger sandwich recipe. To make healthy bean burger sandwich you only need 18 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a heavenly Healthy bean burger sandwich:
- Provide 100 grams of boiled kidney beans.
- Get 100 grams of boiled black eyed beans.
- Prepare 50 grams of boiled green peas.
- Provide to taste of Sea salt.
- You need 2 of boiled, peeled and mashed potatoes.
- Prepare 6 of cheddar cheese slices.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of all spice powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of cumin seeds.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of oregano powder.
- You need 100 grams of finely chopped parsley/coriander leaves.
- Get 250 grams of breads crumbs.
- Take 1 of small onion chopped finely.
- Take 1 of small tomato chopped in rings/roundels.
- Take 1 of large onion peeled and chopped in roundels/rings.
- Take of As required Lettuce leaves to serve.
- Take As needed of Burger buns to serve.
- Provide of Some oil to drizzle pre baking.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on preparing Healthy bean burger sandwich:
- Preheat the oven 180 degrees celcius.
- Combine the beans and peas in a bowl and mash well.
- Add the mashed beans-peas to the mashed potatoes.
- Add the finely chopped onion, salt, coriander leaves and other dry spices.
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- Create medium sized burger patties with the mixture.
- Spread the bread crumbs on a plate well.
- Coat all the patties well with the bread crumbs.
- Align the baking tray with a baking sheet and place the patties keeping 2 fingers distance between each.
- Drizzle/brush some oil on the patties.
- Place the tray in the oven and bake until crisp(about 25-30 minutes). Flip half way through for even baking.
- Post baking let the patties cool a bit before preparing the burger.
- To plate, slice the buns into half.
- Place lettuce leaf and a patty on top. Arrange a cheese slice,1-2 onion and tomato rings.
- Serve warm with ketchup immediately.
Keyword: bean burger, healthy bean burgers, Healthy veggie bean burgers, low fat burgers, low fat veggie burgers, vegeburger, vegetarian More vegetarian sandwich recipes to try. Crispy, chewy chilli sweetcorn fritters, topped with creamy Swiss cheese and. When the dinner rush means you need to put a healthy, flavorful meal on the table fast, it's time to consider a sandwich — or burger, or wrap. These vegetarian takes on the handheld meal deliver on satisfaction and give you the added bonus of an extra helping of veggies, beans, or grains. These bean burgers are loaded with bold flavours and make a hearty option for vegetarians.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Healthy bean burger sandwich turns your day cheerful.