What’s up buddy, back with us in the most interesting receipes site. If you are searching for delicious Kale Coleslaw with Yoghurt Dressing recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Kale Coleslaw with Yoghurt Dressing recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kale coleslaw with yoghurt dressing recipe. To make kale coleslaw with yoghurt dressing you only need 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a perfect Kale Coleslaw with Yoghurt Dressing:
- You need 2 of large stems of Kale *thick stems removed, thinly sliced.
- You need 1 of Carrot *thinly sliced into strips.
- Use 2-3 leaves of Red Cabbage *thinly sliced.
- Use 1 of small Beetroot *thinly sliced into strips, rinsed.
- Get 2 tablespoons of Seeds *e.g. Pepita (Pumpkin Seeds), Sunflower Seeds, Sesame Seeds.
- Prepare of Dressing.
- Use 3 tablespoons of Plain Greek Yogurt.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Japanese Mayonnaise.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of Grated Garlic *OR 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder.
- Get 1 tablespoon of White Wine Vinegar OR Lemon Juice.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Sugar *OR Honey, Maple Syrup, other sweetening.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Herbs of your choice *I used dry Italian Herb Mix.
- Use of Salt & Black Pepper.
- Take of *Note: 'My Buttermilk Dressing' is also good for this salad. Find it at https://cookpad.com/uk/recipes/12506033-my-buttermilk-dressing.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on producing Kale Coleslaw with Yoghurt Dressing:
- Place all the Dressing Ingredients in a small bowl, mix well and season with Salt and Pepper..
- In a large bowl, combine all vegetables. Drizzle in the dressing and mix thoroughly. Add extra Salt & Pepper if required. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 20 to 30 minutes..
- Add the Seeds and combine well and serve..
Add remaining ingredients, tossing to combine well. Classic coleslaw with black mustard seeds and Greek yogurt dressing. in Salads. This homemade coleslaw will blow you away! Forget about store-bought slaw… the mushy kind loaded with mayonnaise (and calories!). Make your own instead, and you'll never look back.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Kale Coleslaw with Yoghurt Dressing makes your day cheerful.