Hello friends, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes blog. If you are searching for excellent Bubur Lambuk Ayam (Spiced Chicken Porridge) recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Bubur Lambuk Ayam (Spiced Chicken Porridge) recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bubur lambuk ayam (spiced chicken porridge) recipe. To cook bubur lambuk ayam (spiced chicken porridge) you need 23 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a heavenly Bubur Lambuk Ayam (Spiced Chicken Porridge):
- Use 200 g of basmati rice.
- Take 2 liters of water.
- Prepare 4 pieces of boneless chicken thighs (cubed).
- You need 60 g of dried shrimps.
- Use 500 ml of coconut milk.
- You need 2 bunch of corianders (Chopped).
- Get 2 of red chillies (Thinly sliced).
- Take 2 of carrots (Peeled and medium diced).
- Take 1 of yellow onion (Chopped).
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves (Chopped).
- Use 1 of small ginger (Skin off and thinly Sliced).
- Provide 1 stalk of lemongrass (Pound).
- Get 4 stalks of pandan leaves.
- You need 2 of whole cinnamon sticks.
- Take 3 of whole star anises.
- Use 2 of whole cloves.
- Prepare 4 of whole cardamoms.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of whole cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of coriander powder.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of cumin powder.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- Take 3 tablespoon of Ghee.
- Provide of Salt.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on preparing Bubur Lambuk Ayam (Spiced Chicken Porridge):
- Use a big pot and put fire on medium heat..
- Add in Ghee, whole cinnamon sticks, whole star anises, whole cloves, whole cardamoms and whole cumin seeds. Fry them up for about 1 minute till fragrant..
- Add in the lemongrass, onions, ginger and garlic into the pot. Sauté them for about 1-2 minutes..
- Add in coriander, cumin and black pepper powder and keep on sautéing for about 1 minute..
- Add in the chicken thighs and mix until its cooked. Then add in shrimps and rice..
- Add in the water and mix well. Cover pot with lid and bring the fire to low heat. Turn on the timer for 20 minutes. *Remember to mix the porridge for every 4-5 minutes..
- At the 20 minutes mark, add in the carrots, pandan leaves and coconut milk..
- Put the lid back on and wait another 20 minutes. *Remember to mix the porridge for every 4-5 minutes..
- Once the texture of the rice has turned to porridge, turn off the fire and add in the red chillies, corianders and salt to taste..
- Porridge is ready to be served..
Farah recommends bubur lambuk, a congee cooked with assorted spices. To keep you going for the day, you need something filling and hearty. Farah recommends bubur lambuk — a rice porridge dish, or congee, cooked with assorted spices. The spice mixture may vary among regions, but usually it consists of a combination of ground shallot The chicken pieces are soaked and marinated in spice mixture for some time prior to frying, for the chicken to absorb the spices. Singaporean local Malays and Chinese have their own unique taste for porridge.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Bubur Lambuk Ayam (Spiced Chicken Porridge) makes your day cheerful.