Hi people, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are looking for best Dry pork curry served with rice and pakchoi recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Dry pork curry served with rice and pakchoi recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dry pork curry served with rice and pakchoi recipe. To cook dry pork curry served with rice and pakchoi you only need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a tasty Dry pork curry served with rice and pakchoi:
- Provide 750 gram of pork.
- Use 2 of chopped tomato.
- Get 2 of sliced red onions.
- Use 1 tbsp of ginger.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic.
- Use 1/2 tbs of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 80 ml of oil.
- Take of Salt per taste.
- Use of Fresh coriander for garnish.
- Prepare of Whole Masala (2 bay leaves, 3 cloves, 1 star anise, 1/2 cinnamon stick).
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on preparing Dry pork curry served with rice and pakchoi:
- Heat up some oil. Add whole spices. Cook it until aromatic. Add sliced onions..
- Cook the onions until it change the colour. Add pork meat and stir. Add turmeric and cumin powder and sauté pork meat until meat start to released oil..
- Add ginger, garlic, salt, red chilli powder and garam masala. Stir and mix all the ingredients well. Cover it with the lid and let it cook for 15 mins on medium flame..
- After 15 mins, remove the lid and stir it again. Add chopped tomatoes. Cover and cook for further 5-10 mins. Add 1 cup of water. Let it cook until pork meat is soft and tender..
- Once the pork is done, garnish with fresh chopped coriander or sliced green onions..
- Serve with rice and any choice of green vegetables..
Place the pork tenderloin in the marinade. Remove meat from marinade, reserving marinade. Brown tenderloin pieces on all sides. Remove from skillet and place on cutting board. Place marinade into the same skillet and bring to a simmer.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Dry pork curry served with rice and pakchoi turns your day cheerful.