Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most interesting receipes internet site. If you are looking for complete Sig's Vegetarian Summer Salad recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Sig's Vegetarian Summer Salad recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sig's vegetarian summer salad recipe. You can cook sig's vegetarian summer salad using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a tasty Sig's Vegetarian Summer Salad:
- You need 125 grams of quorn pieces, I used chicken flavour here ,but vegetarian fajitas strips or marinaded tofu can be used..
- Take 75 grams of of either fresh or canned mango.
- Get 2 of to 3 tablespoons mayonnaise.
- Use 15 of black grapes.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of runny honey.
- You need 1 tbsp of smokey paprika.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic salt.
- Use 1 pinch of cayenne pepper.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Curry powder or a few crumbled dried curry leaves.
- Provide 1 tsp of Orange marmalade.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on preparing Sig's Vegetarian Summer Salad:
- First add your spices , of garlic salt, smoked paprika and cayenne pepper into a freezer or sandwich type bag. Add the quorn or marinaded mouthsize tofu pieces. Rub and shake until the spices coat all the pieces.
- Heat a frying pan, add the pieces of spiced quorn or tofu and cook for about ten minutes , do not frynthem in oil , just make sure the spices do not burn as they can become bitter and the pieces are heated right through . Set aside and cool..
- In a bowl add chopped mango, mayonnaise, runny honey, orange marmalade and the curryleaves, mix well.
- Add the cooled pieces of quorn or tofu and mix into the sauce. Leave to rest in fridge for about an hour . Add some grapes and lift them under . You can add walnuts or pecan nuts if you like ..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Sig's Vegetarian Summer Salad makes your day cheerful.