What’s up friends, back with us in the most excellent receipes web site. If you are searching for pleasing Fresh Fish pepper soup and Eko recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Fresh Fish pepper soup and Eko recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fresh fish pepper soup and eko recipe. You can have fresh fish pepper soup and eko using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a heavenly Fresh Fish pepper soup and Eko:
- Provide of Fresh catfish.
- You need of Dry grounded black pepper.
- You need of Dry grounded crayfish.
- Take of Sweet potato.
- Prepare of Pepper soup ingredients.
- Provide leaf of Mint.
- Provide of Onions.
- Use of Eko or Agidi eaten by Nigerians(blended corn).
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Seasoning.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on preparing Fresh Fish pepper soup and Eko:
- Cut fish and clean it up with lots of warm water and salt.
- Peel and cut sweet potato in small cubes and wash thoroughly with lots of water.
- Place fish and potato in a clean pot. Add pepper soup ingredients, crayfish, black pepper, onions, water as needed..
- Allow to cook for 10-15minutes.
- Wash and slice mint leaf and add as needed. Allow to simmer for two minutes.
- Add salt and seasoning and allow to simmer for an additional two minutes.
- Serve with eko..
Once the fish starts to cook, occassionaly use a ladle to pour the soup over the fish. Watch this quick and easy video of how to make Authentic Nigerian Fish Pepper Soup. Fish Pepper soup takes less than twenty minutes to prepare. Even though it is enjoyed in different parts of Nigeria, it is notably popular in the Niger Delta region as a local delicacy. Fish Pepper Soup – A quick and easy robustly flavored African Fish Soup.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Hope that your Fresh Fish pepper soup and Eko turns your day joyful.