Hello guys, welcome back to the most perfect receipes web site. If you are searching for best Homemade ketchup 1 recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Homemade ketchup 1 recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade ketchup 1 recipe. To cook homemade ketchup 1 you need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a perfect Homemade ketchup 1:
- Prepare 1 sachet of tomato paste.
- Get 1 1/2 tbs of white vineger.
- You need 4 tbs of water.
- Prepare 2 tbs of white/brown sugar.
- Get of Thyme.
- Get Pinch of salt.
- Use Pinch of curry.
- Use Pinch of garlic powder.
- You need Pinch of ginger powder.
- Use Pinch of black pepper.
- Provide 2 of .
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on preparing Homemade ketchup 1:
- In a saucer pan, add the tomato paste, sugar, white vinegar, salt, ginger powder, garlic powder, curry, black pepper, thyme and water. Mix all the ingredients well and then place on the stove/gas and cook it in a very low flame..
- Stir constantly to avoid it from burning until it's well cooked. Cook for like 6-8 minutes and then take it off the flame and allow it to cook before using.
Because homemade ketchup has more flavor, more texture, and no corn syrup. It's also easy to make and keeps in your refrigerator for up to a month. From Meseidy Rivera of The Noshery. To reduce the sodium content simply omit the salt. Regular ketchup is chock full of sugar, salt, preservatives and all sorts of things you probably don't want to think much about.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this web site to your families is the deal Hope that your Homemade ketchup 1 makes your day cheerful.