Hello guys, back with us in the most perfect receipes web site. If you are looking for delicious Mango Nut Protein Bars recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Mango Nut Protein Bars recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mango nut protein bars recipe. To make mango nut protein bars you only need 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a heavenly Mango Nut Protein Bars:
- You need 1/2 cup of dried mango.
- Prepare 3 cups of mix nuts.
- Use 2 scoops of protein powder (60g).
- Provide 1/3 cup of honey.
- Take 2 teaspoons of cinnamon.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- Prepare Pinch of salt (if nuts are unsalted).
- Get 50 ml of hot water (not boiling).
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on serving Mango Nut Protein Bars:
- Mix dried mango in a food processor. Try to cut with a knife first if you don’t have a high power food processor..
- Add nuts and protein powder, grind finely..
- Add honey, cinnamon, vanilla and salt. Blend together..
- Add water and mix to form loose dough..
- If too thick add a bit more water..
- Alternatively if you don’t have a food processor, cut the mango and nuts finely with a knife. Add other ingredients and mix in a mixing bowl till blended..
- Press down in a glass container or container lined with baking paper. Use the back of a wet tablespoon..
- Cover and refrigerate over night..
- Cut in bars. Choose your size!.
The mango has a great flavor. The texture is very chewy, but I've gotten used to it. I am not exaggerating when I say these are the best protein bars I ever had. Super juicy, fruit and extremely delicious. These vegan protein bars are easy.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Mango Nut Protein Bars turns your day cheerful.