Hello friends, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are looking for interesting Crockpot enchiladas recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Crockpot enchiladas recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot enchiladas recipe. You can have crockpot enchiladas using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a delicious Crockpot enchiladas:
- You need 1 can of black beans. half drained.
- Prepare 1 can of garlic and onion tomatoes. drained.
- Take 1 can of diced green chiles. drained.
- Prepare 4 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/3 of white onion. chopped and sautéed.
- Provide 2 clove of garlic. chopped and sautéed.
- Provide 2 of beasts of Chik'n cutlets (Quorn vegetarian chik'n) pop 'em in the microwave first, with a dash of olive oil. 2 minutes. chop..
- Prepare 6 of tortillas.
- You need 1 packages of Mexican shredded cheese.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on cooking Crockpot enchiladas:
- In a crock pot set on high, add first 7 ingredients. Cook for 4 hours..
- Microwave tortillas for 1 minute with a damp paper towel on top. To allow easy folding.
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Add 2 tablespoons of mixture with a small handful of cheese to tortillas, roll up and place seam side down in a greased casserole dish. Once all tortillas are filled, top with remaining cheese, and cover with foil. Bake 15 minutes..
- Pull out of oven, uncover, and continue baking until cheese is browned. I add enchilada sauce (heated) once my enchies are finished 😉 that way the tortillas stay crisp, not soggy. Garnish with sour cream if you want!.
- Enjoy these puppies. And as always, be sure to have a couple drinks… tequila is perfect with these babies 😉 happy cooking, Cheers, friends!.
More Ways to Search: Recipe Index · Ingredients Index. All Reviews for Crock Pot Chicken Enchiladas. Crock Pot Chicken Enchiladas. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Ingredients Needed for Crock Pot Chicken Enchiladas. Start this one off by cooking the chicken in the slow cooker with the enchilada sauce.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Wish that your Crockpot enchiladas makes your day joyful.