Hi buddy, back with us in the most pleasing receipes blog. If you are searching for complete Whole moong dal(lentil soup) recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Whole moong dal(lentil soup) recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to whole moong dal(lentil soup) recipe. You can have whole moong dal(lentil soup) using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a delicious Whole moong dal(lentil soup):
- You need 1/2 cup of whole moong.
- Take 1/4 cup of chana dal.
- Get 2 of tomatoes.
- Provide 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Use 1 tsp of Green chillies chopped.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of haldi.
- Use As per taste of Salt.
- Provide As required of Water.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on serving Whole moong dal(lentil soup):
- Wash soaked dals, then boil in a pressure cooker, with,haldi tomatoes, ginger garlic chilli paste.
- Pressure cook for 1 whistle, when done and water if thick, garnish with fresh coriander. Have with rice or just as it is,thick lentils soup is ready to enjoy..
Place the water, lentils, onions, carrots, ginger, garlic, pepper salt, turmeric, cinnamon, cumin, coriander, and salt into the inner liner of your pressure cooker. Made with split Moong dal and flavored with hari cilantro chutney, moong dal soup is flavorful yet. Dal is often translated as "lentils" but actually refers to a split version of a number of lentils, peas For example, split mung beans are mung dal. A stew or soup made with any kind of pulses, whole or This is amazing. I asked my husband to bring Moong Daal and her got Toor, which was something.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this web site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Whole moong dal(lentil soup) turns your day joyful.