Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most perfect receipes page. If you are looking for tasty Gbegiri, Ewedu & Fresh Fish Stew Combo recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Gbegiri, Ewedu & Fresh Fish Stew Combo recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to gbegiri, ewedu & fresh fish stew combo recipe. To cook gbegiri, ewedu & fresh fish stew combo you only need 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a delicious Gbegiri, Ewedu & Fresh Fish Stew Combo:
- Provide 150 g of Black Eyed or Brown Beans.
- Take 1 tablespoon of ground crayfish.
- Provide 2 of knorr cube.
- Prepare 1 of cksp palm oil.
- You need 3 of Pepper.
- Get 1/2 cup of shredded dry fish.
- Take of salt (to taste).
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on cooking Gbegiri, Ewedu & Fresh Fish Stew Combo:
- Remove the beans coat and soak the beans for about 3 hours. This soaking makes the beans soft so that it cooks in less time..
- Put the peeled and soaked beans into a sizeable pot. Pour water to cover the beans and start cooking at medium heat..
- While the beans is cooking, prepare the Ewedu Soup which is used to eat the Gbegiri Soup..
- Cook the beans till they become so soft that it practically melts when you mash it with your fingers. This takes about 1 hour. You will need to top up the water from time to time but make sure the water is always at the same level as the beans. This ensures that you have just the right amount of water in the soup when the beans is done..
- Mash the very soft beans with a masher. You can also blend it with your kitchen blender for a very smooth consistency, then continue cooking.
- Once the beans is smooth enough, add the dry fish, salt, pepper, crayfish, knorr cube and palm oil..
- Cover the pot and cook at medium heat for about 5 minutes or till the oil blends with the rest of the ingredients. This is when the oil changes from red to yellow..
- Stir from time to time so it does not burn. That's it! The Gbegiri Soup is done.
- Serve with Fish stew and ewedu and a hot plate of amala.
It's made with black eyed or brown beans. How to cook Gbegiri and Ewedu soup. How to prepare ewedu soup( easy method) ewedu recipe. Amala + Ewedu + Gbegiri + Assorted meat #nigerianfood #nigerianfoodrecipe #africanfood #nigeria #amala #abula. White amala call lafu is best Yoruba food with gbegiri and ewedu so tasty food delicious, from south west Ogun state in Abeokuta.this food well-known for Nigeria people which u can buy from street. #amala #gbegiri #ewedu #bokoto this Ramadan https Let stop blaming Yoruba for loving APC,it's the strong relationship between broom and ewedu.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Gbegiri, Ewedu & Fresh Fish Stew Combo turns your day joyful.