What’s up guys, welcome back to the most interesting receipes web site. If you are searching for complete Tepache experiment – fermented pineapple drink recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Tepache experiment – fermented pineapple drink recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tepache experiment – fermented pineapple drink recipe. To make tepache experiment – fermented pineapple drink you need 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a heavenly Tepache experiment – fermented pineapple drink:
- Take 200 g of raw sugar.
- Take of Pineapple offcuts.
- Take of Water.
- Provide 5 of cloves.
- You need 4 of star anise.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on preparing Tepache experiment – fermented pineapple drink:
- Add the sugar to a 1.8 litre jar. Add a small bit of water and stir it about to start dissolving.
- Add the pineapple offcuts. Not the stalk thing tho. Leave that..
- Add the cloves and anise, then top off with water. Leave a couple of CM free at the top..
- Cover it with a porous top and leave for 3 days. This is as far as I have got for now. I’ll come back once I have tasted it 😀.
- Ok so it took around 5 days at room temp, then I strained and bottled it. After bottling I left it on the counter for 2 days to carbonate a bit. Tastes very nice! Refreshing, lightly sparkling. Still a little sweet but that’s ok! Would do it again..
Pineapple Tepache is a fermented pineapple drink popular in Mexico. I learned to make it from my husband's grandmother, Queta. You won't notice it and all ages drink it in Mexico. On the flip-side, If you want an alcoholic drink, you can let it ferment longer or mix it with some light beer when it's ready. Tepache, or "tepache de piña," is a traditional South American Pineapple drink, made by fermenting leftover pineapple peels with a bit of sugar To make Tepache, or just about any home fermented fruit or vegetable, you'll want a fermentation kit.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Tepache experiment – fermented pineapple drink makes your day joyful.