Hello friends, back with us in the most interesting receipes page. If you are looking for complete My turkey stew recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent My turkey stew recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my turkey stew recipe. To make my turkey stew you need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a yummy My turkey stew:
- Use 1 kg of sliced turkey leg.
- You need 1 of onion halved and chopped.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get of Bell peppers all halved and chopped.
- Get 2 tbsp of veri peri(veri hot aftican sauce).
- Get 2 tbsp of sweet chilli sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Mr spices(Portuguese steak).
- Take 1 tbsp of spanish smoked paprika.
- Take 5 tbsp of Knorrox soup(Beef flavour).
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on cooking My turkey stew:
- Turn on your stove. Place your pot and add 1 onion halved and chopped, 3 tbsp olive oil, halved and chopped bell peppers, veri peri sauce, sweet chilli sauce, Mr spices, thyme and the smoked paprika..
- Keep on stirring your mixture for about 5minutes max. Do not let the mixture get burned as the final will not taste good..
- Add your turkey, stir and add some water. Close the pot and cook for about 30 minutes and it can also be more than that if the meat is not yet cooked after 30 mins..
- Keep on checking your pot incase the water quickly runs out and add more water if the turkey is not cooked well..
- After you are satisfied with the texture of the turkey, on a small bowk mix the 5tbsps of soup with water..
- Add your soup on the pot. Make sure the soup is not very thick, if it is you need to add water until you are satisfied with how the soup is..
Made on the stove, in one pan, it's a scrumptious comfort When my husband started eating meat again after being a vegetarian for twenty-one years, I had a. So, for my turkey broth…here's my tradition. For roasting the turkey, I cut a large onion and scatter it in the bottom of my roasting pan. In my home kitchen, I like to keep some of my favorite turkey stew around all the time. I make a ginormous batch, freeze half, and eat off it all week.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Hope that your My turkey stew turns your day cheerful.