Hi people, welcome back to the most perfect receipes site. If you are searching for delicious Pretzel (No Knead dough) recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Pretzel (No Knead dough) recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pretzel (no knead dough) recipe. You can have pretzel (no knead dough) using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a delicious Pretzel (No Knead dough):
- Get 3 cups of maida.
- Take 1 1/2 teaspoon of salt + salt to sprinkle on.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Yeast.
- Get 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 liter of water.
- Prepare 5 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Get as needed of Egg wash or milk wash.
- You need as needed of Melted butter.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on cooking Pretzel (No Knead dough):
- First take half cup of Lukewarm water should be 105 to 115 degrees.. dissolve sugar and yeast in it and rest it for 10 mins it will become frothy..
- Then take a big bowl and mix in maida salt very well.. then add the yeast in it and make a dough with water. Let it rest for 15 to 18 hours. Yeast has to do it work. Cover with a cling wrap and put a kitchen towel and leave it at room temperature..
- Then shape into a stick or a pretzel shape or even bites and put it in soda water for 30 sec and take it out put it on baking sheet and brush milk or egg wash and sprinkle salt or chilli flakes or coriander or saunf over it and bake for 10 mins at 225 degrees. Note : egg wash will make it brown. This pic is before baking after soda water..
- What is soda water boil one litre of water and the amount of soda mentioned above and immerse the pretzel in this water for 40 sec..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Pretzel (No Knead dough) turns your day cheerful.