What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most complete receipes site. If you are looking for pleasing Mango custard recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Mango custard recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mango custard recipe. To cook mango custard you need 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a yummy Mango custard:
- You need 2 of large mangoes.
- You need of I small sachet of custard.
- Get of Fresh milk.
- You need of Whipping cream.
- Take of Icing sugar.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing Mango custard:
- Peel the mangoes and cut it into small sizes..
- Make your custard using the custard powder and fresh milk instead of using plain water..
- In a blender or a smoothie maker, pour in the mangoes, the custard, whipping cream and little icing sugar then blend Every thing together till it's very smooth and creamy..
- Serve in a glass cup and leave it to chill in the freezer. Top with grapes or any fruit or topping of choice..
This is perfect make ahead dessert for guests or small get-together or party. Gradually pour in the evaporated milk, mango puree, and vanilla. Place the custard cups in a shallow roasting pan or baking dish. Place the pan with the custard cups in the oven. Add enough hot water to come halfway up the sides of the cups.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Mango custard makes your day cheerful.