Hello guys, back with us in the most perfect receipes internet site. If you are searching for interesting Strawberry pretzel salad recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Strawberry pretzel salad recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to strawberry pretzel salad recipe. To cook strawberry pretzel salad you need 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a tasty Strawberry pretzel salad:
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of strawberry jelly powder.
- Use 2 tbsp of Whipped cream.
- Take 2 tbsp of Crushed pretzel cookies.
- Take 2 of Chopped strawberry.
- Get of Chopped almond for garnish.
- Get drops of Strawberry essence few.
- Use 1 tbsp of Butter.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on producing Strawberry pretzel salad:
- Pour water In pan boil it add jelly powder and continue stir.
- When dissolve jelly powder in water turn off gas.
- Keep it for cool.
- Now put it in freezer for 10 min.
- Mix Cookie powder and butter.
- Take a bowl add cookie mixture.
- Now pour jelly on it.
- Next whipped cream and chopped strawberry.
- Garnish with almond.
- Keep it in freezer for 10 min.
- Ready to serve.
Our creamy and crunchy Strawberry Pretzel Jello Salad recipe may quickly become your favorite. This classic strawberry pretzel salad dessert recipe from Paula Deen is perfect for cookouts or picnics. Ingredients include frozen strawberries,, pineapple, pretzels and cream cheese. The strawberry-pretzel Salad has three specific layers: a crushed pretzel crust (with a ton of Why is it called a salad? I believe this harkens back to the days of mid-century Americana where basically.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Hope that your Strawberry pretzel salad makes your day cheerful.