Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most pleasing receipes blog. If you are looking for best Black Pepper Steak recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Black Pepper Steak recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to black pepper steak recipe. To make black pepper steak you only need 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a heavenly Black Pepper Steak:
- Use 1 of sirloin steak; sliced into thin bite size pieces on the bias.
- Use 1/2 of green bell pepper; medium dice.
- Prepare 1/2 of yellow onion; medium dice.
- Take 1 cup of sesame oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of rice vinegar.
- Provide 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- Take 1/2 cup of beef stock.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ginger; minced.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic; minced.
- Take 1 pinch of sugar.
- Use 1 of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 of salt and cracked black pepper.
- Use 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Take 1/4 cup of cold water.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on producing Black Pepper Steak:
- Combine soy sauce, ginger, beef stock, and vinegar in a mixing bowl. Whisk vigorously while slowly pouring sesame oil in the mixture..
- Heat vegetable oil in a large saute pan or wok. Add beef. Season easily with salt, but with lots of black pepper. Pre-ground black pepper will save alot of work, but grinding your own peppercorns will intensify the flavor!.
- Remove beef. Set aside. Add pepper and onions. Saute on high heat. Add garlic when veggies are nearly tender and cook until golden brown..
- Add sauce mixture. Return beef. Toss to incorporate..
- Whisk cornstarch and cold water together to make a slurry. Toss and stir beef vigorously while adding slurry to avoid lumps..
- Cook for one minute to remove starchy taste and allow cornstarch to reach thickening potential..
- Garnish with scallions and toasted sesame seeds..
- Variations; Lemongrass, peppercorn melange, basil, eggplant, squash, sake, mirin, Worcestershire, hoisin, oyster sauce.
- Tip: An egg white in a meat marinade can add a nice shine.
Jamaican Pepper Steak is a Central American and Caribbean sliced beef dish that can be traced back hundreds of years to the first settlers and enslaved settlers that arrived from Europe and Africa to the region. Pepper steak is quick, easy and perfect to whip up any night of the week. You can freeze leftover pepper steak in freezer safe containers. Let it cool completely before freezing to avoid ice crystals. Season cubed steak with meat tenderizer (if using), pepper and garlic.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Black Pepper Steak turns your day joyful.