Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most interesting receipes internet site. If you are searching for interesting !!Pasties!! recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent !!Pasties!! recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to !!pasties!! recipe. To cook !!pasties!! you only need 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a tasty !!Pasties!!:
- Use 1 of -Pasty Pastry-.
- Take 1 cup of hot water.
- Use 1 cup of butter flavored crisco OR lard.
- Take 3 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Provide 1 of -filling-.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 small of round steak, cut into 1/2 " cubes.
- Take 1 large of onion, minced, seperate.
- Use 2 tsp of garlic, minced, separate.
- Get 4 of -6 cups of potato,diced into 1/2 " cubes.
- Prepare 1 of rutabaga diced into 1/2" cubes.
- Provide 1 can of beef consommé.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on cooking !!Pasties!!:
- Mix your pastry ingredients together, using a cutting in technique. Refrigerate for at least four hours..
- Sauté rutabaga and potato with half the garlic and onion until it starts to get tender. Allow to slightly cool..
- Brown the round steak and ground beef in the other half of the onions and garlic until just cooked. ( do not overcook), drain excess fat..
- Mix the meat with the rutabaga mixture. Add the consommé broth. Season with salt and pepper..
- Roll out your pasty pastry into small dinner plate sized discs, about 1/4" thick..
- Place an amount of filling onto one side of disc (not too much, you don't want it oozing out), lightly brush edges and fold over filling. Pinch edges to seal..
- Place pasties on a lightly greased cookie sheet and bake in a 375°f oven for 30-40 minutes..
- if you'd like to serve with a gravy, make a roux of 3 tablespoons of flour and 3 tablespoons of butter. Slowly add another can of consommé broth, stirring constantly until desired thickness. Serve on top of pasties..
Pasties (singular pasty or pastie) are patches that cover a person's nipples and areolae, typically affixed with adhesive. Though pasties are commonly associated with strippers, burlesque shows and erotic entertainment, they are also, at times, worn as an undergarment, beachwear, or as a form of protest during women's rights events such as Go Topless Day that may avoid potential prosecution. Pasties can be found in California and Nevada in many historical Gold Rush towns, such as Grass Valley and Nevada City. In some areas, pasties are a significant tourist attraction, including an annual Pasty Fest in Calumet, Michigan in mid August. Pasties in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan have a particularly.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Wish that your !!Pasties!! turns your day joyful.