What’s up friends, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes page. If you are searching for tasty Creamy Chicken Kabocha recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Creamy Chicken Kabocha recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy chicken kabocha recipe. You can have creamy chicken kabocha using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a delicious Creamy Chicken Kabocha:
- You need 250 gr of chicken fillet, diced.
- You need 1/2 of onion, diced.
- You need 1/3 of kabocha (about 300-400 grams, deseeded, sliced thinly (no need to peel the skin).
- Take 4 of flowering shallot stalks, sliced (you can also use leek or spring onion).
- You need 1 tbsp of powdered broth.
- Take 1/2 tsp of crushed black pepper.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ground mace.
- You need 1/2 cup of cooking cream.
- Use 1 tbsp of fermented garlic oil (or you can use regular oil).
- Prepare 1 tsp of fermented garlic (you can use fresh ones, but double the portion).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on preparing Creamy Chicken Kabocha:
- Stir-fry the chicken with fermented garlic and the oil until the chicken becomes golden brown..
- Add onion, kabocha slices, flowering shallot, water, and stir occasionally. When the kabocha is a bit soft, add powdered broth, black pepper, and mace. Stir occasionally..
- When the kabocha is soft and the chicken is firm, add cooking cream. Stir and correct the taste if necessary..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Creamy Chicken Kabocha makes your day joyful.