Hi buddy, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes site. If you are searching for tasty Meat Lovers Potato O’Brian Breakfast Casserole 🥘 recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Meat Lovers Potato O’Brian Breakfast Casserole 🥘 recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to meat lovers potato o’brian breakfast casserole 🥘 recipe. To cook meat lovers potato o’brian breakfast casserole 🥘 you need 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a remarkably good Meat Lovers Potato O’Brian Breakfast Casserole 🥘:
- Take 2 packages of frozen hash browns, Potatoes O’Brien style (28 ounce), slightly thawed.
- Prepare 1 pound (16 ounce) of bulk pork sausage.
- Get 1 package (8 ounce) of ham steak(cut into chunks).
- Prepare 10 of eggs.
- Take 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard.
- Take 1 can (12 ounce) of evaporated milk.
- You need 2 cups of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- Get of Canola oil cooking spray.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on producing Meat Lovers Potato O’Brian Breakfast Casserole 🥘:
- In a large pot sauté your bulk pork sausage until browned, breaking up into small chunks………
- Add into sausage your chunk ham steak, sauté until lightly browned, remove from heat……
- Now add in both packages of your Potatoes O’Brien, mix all well…….
- Transfer potato mixture to a lightly greased baking pan…….
- In a bowl whisk together eggs, black pepper, Dijon mustard and evaporated milk……..
- Pour egg mixture over potato and meat mixture…….
- Top with your shredded cheddar cheese……..
- Cover baking pan and refrigerate overnight…….
- The next day take out casserole and let sit for about 30-40 minutes before baking, then bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 50-60 minutes, or until center of casserole is completely set…….
- Let stand for about 20 minutes before serving, then serve and enjoy 😉!!.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Sprinkle beef and corn over potatoes. Cheese, hash brown potatoes, bacon, and eggs come together to make a deliciously different and hearty breakfast casserole. Great for company or a special brunch! For a version that has less fat, cholesterol, and calories, use low- or no-fat cheese and/or omit bacon.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Meat Lovers Potato O’Brian Breakfast Casserole 🥘 turns your day joyful.