Hi buddy, back with us in the most pleasing receipes web site. If you are looking for complete Fried & Glazed Japanese Sweet Potato recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Fried & Glazed Japanese Sweet Potato recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fried & glazed japanese sweet potato recipe. To make fried & glazed japanese sweet potato you need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a tasty Fried & Glazed Japanese Sweet Potato:
- Use 350-400 g of Japanese Sweet Potato.
- Take of Salt.
- You need of Oil for frying.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Toasted Sesame Seeds *Black Sesame Seeds recommended.
- Take 1/4 cup of Sugar.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Mirin OR Water.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of Soy Sauce.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on producing Fried & Glazed Japanese Sweet Potato:
- Wash Sweet Potato and cut into bite-size pieces. Soak in water for 10 minutes to remove starch, drain, and dry well. *Note: This process can be skipped..
- Sweet Potato pieces need to be fried twice. First fry them in medium hot Oil (150-160℃) for 5 minutes OR until a skewer can be inserted, and transfer to a rack..
- Heat the Oil to relatively hot (180℃) and fry Sweet Potato pieces again for a few minutes OR until outside is crusty. Transfer to the rack to drain the Oil..
- Place Sugar and Mirin (OR Water) in a frying pan or large saucepan, and bring to the simmer. When it is bubbly, add Soy Sauce, and remove from heat. Add Sweet Potato and Sesame Seeds, and mix to combine..
- Spread them over a sheet of baking paper to cool, OR enjoy them warm..
Fried definition, cooked in a pan or on a griddle over direct heat, usually in fat or oil. Tip Make your fried ice cream extra crispy by dipping each ice cream ball in the eggs and cereal a second time. fried. Fried is a conjugated form of the verb fry. Learn to conjugate fry. Последние твиты от fried (@fried). The nature of things is in the habit of concealing itself.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Fried & Glazed Japanese Sweet Potato makes your day cheerful.