Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most interesting receipes site. If you are searching for excellent Roasted sweet potato wedges recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Roasted sweet potato wedges recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted sweet potato wedges recipe. To cook roasted sweet potato wedges you need 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a tasty Roasted sweet potato wedges:
- Use 2 of sweet potatoes.
- Provide 1 tsp of garlic puree.
- Provide 1 tsp of cider vinegar.
- Take 1 tbsp of olive or avocado oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of paprika.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of lime juice (or lemon).
- Use of Season with salt and pepper.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on producing Roasted sweet potato wedges:
- Wash and quarter sweet potatoes. In a large bowl mix spices, oil, garlic, lime juice, vinegar, salt and pepper..
- Toss potatoes in mixture to cover. Place onto a lightly oiled baking tray in the centre of a preheated oven 220C for 15 minutes. Turn oven and return to oven for another 15 minutes until golden on the outside and fluffy on the inside..
Sprinkle with the chili powder, cinnamon, garlic powder, salt, pepper and lime juice and toss until the wedges are coated. The sweet potatoes, coated with brown sugar and spices are a little sweet and a little spicy. Mix sugar and seasonings together and add to potatoes. Make crispy wedges with sweet potato and blend of spices – a great side dish for any meal. Place sweet potato wedges on ungreased cookie sheet.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Hope that your Roasted sweet potato wedges makes your day joyful.