What’s up guys, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes web site. If you are searching for best Veg Manchurian Dry recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Veg Manchurian Dry recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to veg manchurian dry recipe. You can cook veg manchurian dry using 24 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a heavenly Veg Manchurian Dry:
- Take 1 cup of Cabbage chopped.
- Prepare 1 of medium or ½ cup Carrot chopped.
- Take 1/4 cup of Spring onion (green onion or scallion) chopped.
- Use 1/4 cup of Capsicum (Green bell pepper) chopped.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Get ½ teaspoon of Black pepper powder.
- Use 2 tablespoons of All-purpose flour (Maida).
- Provide 2 tablespoons of Corn flour.
- You need As needed of Oil for deep frying.
- Prepare of For thick manchurian sauce.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of Corn flour (corn starch).
- You need 2 tablespoons of Water.
- Take 2 tablespoons of Sesame Oil.
- Take 2 teaspoons of Ginger finely chopped.
- Use 2 teaspoons of Garlic finely chopped.
- Take 1-2 of Green chilies finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of Red onion finely chopped.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Tomato Ketchup.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 ½ teaspoons of Chilli sauce.
- You need 1 teaspoon of White distilled vinegar.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- You need to taste of Black pepper powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Spring onion (green onion or scallion).
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on preparing Veg Manchurian Dry:
- To make balls, chop all the vegetables finely using knife or use food processor or chopper. Take vegetables (carrot, cabbage, green onion, capsicum) into food processor jar..
- Pulse it few times or till they are finely chopped or minced..
- Remove it to a bowl. Add salt and peper. Also add all-purpose flour and corn flour..
- Mix well and try to pinch together using your hand. It should come together and you will be able to form a ball. If it is crumbly and dry then you can sprinkle little water and try binding together. Or if it is too sticky then add more flour..
- Start shaping all the balls, you will get around 10 balls..
- Now heat the oil in a pan on medium heat for deep frying. Once hot add balls into the oil. Keep moving and turning for even browning..
- Once they are fried and golden browned from all the sides, remove them using slotted spatula. And put them into paper towel lined plate. Fry the second batch similarly..
- Now to prepare the corn flour mixture, take corn flour in a small bowl. Add 2 tablespoons of water and make lump free mixture. Keep it aside..
- Now heat the sesame oil in a pan on medium heat. Once hot add finely chopped ginger, garlic and green chilies. Saute them for 1 minute, do not brown the garlic..
- Now add chopped onions. Mix and continue cooking..
- Cook till they are soft and translucent or light pink. Again do not brown the onions, just soften them. Now add ketchup..
- Add soy sauce Add chilli sauce and vinegar..
- Mix well. Now add corn flour mixture..
- Mix and let it simmer for 2 minutes or till you get nice thick of sauce. Make sure it is not watery. Now add salt and pepper to taste. You can add red chilli flakes too. Mix well. Now add fried manchurian balls..
- Toss them and coat all the balls with that sauce. Lastly sprinkle spring onions greens and serve immediately..
This recipe can be prepared with two variations i.e dry and wet. Dry Vegetable manchurian can be served as an appetizer and the vegetable manchurian gravy can be served as main course. Learn how to make Veg Manchurian both dry and gravy version following. Vegetable Manchurian is an easy to make Indian Chinese recipe. Many of you following my blog for sometime would know that I enjoy Indian Chinese food immensely.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Veg Manchurian Dry turns your day cheerful.