What’s up friends, back with us in the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are looking for delicious Carrots in Spicy Ketchup recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Carrots in Spicy Ketchup recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to carrots in spicy ketchup recipe. You can cook carrots in spicy ketchup using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a heavenly Carrots in Spicy Ketchup:
- Provide 2 of Carrots.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ◆ Olive oil.
- Get 4 tbsp of ◆ Ketchup.
- Prepare 1 pinch of or two ◆ Sugar.
- You need 1/2 of or more, finely chopped ◆ Red chili peppers.
- Take 1 of Salt.
- Use 1 of Black pepper.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on serving Carrots in Spicy Ketchup:
- Slice the carrots diagonally into 5 mm thicknesses, then julienne into 5 mm lengths. Put the carrots into a pot, sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt, briefly stir, then let sit for 3 minutes..
- Add the ingredients marked with a ◆ to the pot, briefly stir, then cover with a lid and set on high heat. Once steam starts to escape, immediately reduce to low heat, and steam-cook for 7-10 minutes..
- Remove the lid once the carrots reach your desired softness, then sautè on high heat until the water cooks out. Add salt for flavor..
- If you prefer them sweeter, add more sugar. Add black pepper, briefly stir, then they're ready to serve..
A wide variety of spicy ketchup options are available to you, such as form, color, and processing type. My mum used to make this spicy ketchup tofu for me when I was a little child. As a child I had to fight over these little tofu pieces with my young uncle, who also lived in our house. It's quite an addictive side dish, so it was worth fighting for. 😉. The Korean name for this tofu dish is "Dubu Kecheob Jorim.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Carrots in Spicy Ketchup makes your day cheerful.