Hi people, back with us in the most complete receipes site. If you are looking for delicious Hand Made Tomato Ketchup (Purée) recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Hand Made Tomato Ketchup (Purée) recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hand made tomato ketchup (purée) recipe. You can have hand made tomato ketchup (purée) using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a heavenly Hand Made Tomato Ketchup (Purée):
- You need 2 kg of Tomatos.
- Prepare 1/2 of ＊Onion.
- Prepare 1 clove of ＊Garlic.
- Get 1 dash of ＊Ginger.
- You need 3 tbsp of ＊Sugar.
- Get 2 tsp of ＊Salt.
- Use 1 dash of ＊Coarse ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 dash of of each ＊Cinnamon, Allspice.
- Take 2 of ＊Bay leaves.
- You need 1 stalk of ＊Red hot pepper.
- Prepare 1 of ＊Soup stock cube.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on cooking Hand Made Tomato Ketchup (Purée):
- Core the tomatoes using a small paring knife. If you cut them as shown in the photo accompanying Step 2, it'll cause lumps. The tomatoes should be whole when you place them in your pot..
- Fill up about 2/3 of the pressure cooker with tomatoes, and set to medium heat. Once the indicator pin pops up, heat for another 2 minutes then let cool..
- During this time, grate the onion, garlic, and ginger (Put them into the food processor together)..
- Place a coarse mesh sieve over a pot and strain the contents from Step 2. Remove the skin with chopsticks, and press the rest through..
- This is what it looks like after straining..
- Add the bay leaves, set the heat to high, and cook while skimming off any scum..
- After simmering, it will become a purée..
- Add the remaining * ingredients and continue cooking (it burns easily after adding the onions so keep stirring constantly)..
- Pour into a storage container and it's done..
When we buy ketchup, we always buy. Tomato purée is a cooking essential you might be missing. Simpler and a bit thicker than its flavorful cousin, tomato sauce, tomato purée is a fast way to quickly prepare and freeze a bushel of fresh tomatoes for future cooking. Puree with hand blender or food strainer, or leave lumpy – your choice. Tomato ketchup or Tomato sauce with step by step photos.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Hand Made Tomato Ketchup (Purée) makes your day cheerful.