Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes site. If you are looking for delicious Spanish Marinaded Cod with Salsa Sweet Potatoes recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Spanish Marinaded Cod with Salsa Sweet Potatoes recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spanish marinaded cod with salsa sweet potatoes recipe. You can cook spanish marinaded cod with salsa sweet potatoes using 22 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a yummy Spanish Marinaded Cod with Salsa Sweet Potatoes:
- You need of For the Cod:.
- Get 4 of Cod Steaks.
- Use 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 1 of Juice of Lemon.
- Take 2 tsp of Garlic Paste.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Ground Coriander.
- Get 1 tsp of Coriander Leaf.
- Get 2 tsp of Oregano.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Pimenton.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- Prepare of Mixed salad.
- You need of For the Potatoes:.
- Use 4 of sweet potatoes.
- Get 2 of to matoes.
- Take 1/2 of red onion.
- Take 1 teaspoon of lime juice.
- Take 1 teaspoon of coriander leaf.
- Use pinch of sugar.
- Provide 1 clove of garlic crushed.
- You need pinch of chilli optional.
- You need of salt and pepper for seasoning.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on preparing Spanish Marinaded Cod with Salsa Sweet Potatoes:
- Combine all the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, coriander, oregano, pimenton and seasoning in a small bowl. Whisk with a fork then pour over the cod and marinade for 1-2 hours.
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 oC Prick the sweet potatoes with a fork and cook in the microwave for 7-8 minutes Place the potatoes in the centre of the oven for about 15 minutes, until the skin is crisp.
- Cook the cod steaks for about 10 minutes in a shallow pan over a medium heat Make the salsa by roughly chopping the tomatoes and onion and mixing in the lime juice, coriander, sugar, chilli, garlic and seasoning to taste.
- Cut the sweet potatoes in half and fill with the salsa Serve the cod on a handful of mixed salad with the salsa sweet potatoes.
Salt cod does double duty in this fritter topped with piquant cod salsa. This slowly-simmered salsa featuring fresh tomatoes and canned green chiles is a delightfully-sweet dip. Reviews for: Photos of Sweet and Mild Cooked Tomato Salsa. Preheat the grill to a medium-high heat. Warm the oil in a medium ovenproof frying pan over a medium heat.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Spanish Marinaded Cod with Salsa Sweet Potatoes turns your day joyful.