Hi buddy, welcome back to the most excellent receipes internet site. If you are searching for best Creamy alfredo chicken and shrimp pasta recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Creamy alfredo chicken and shrimp pasta recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy alfredo chicken and shrimp pasta recipe. You can cook creamy alfredo chicken and shrimp pasta using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a delicious Creamy alfredo chicken and shrimp pasta:
- Prepare 1 bag of fully cooked shrimp.
- Take 1-2 of Large boneless chicken thigh.
- Provide 1 jar of Ragu Classic Alfredo.
- You need 1 can of Campbell's cream of mushroom soup.
- Get of Spaghetti noodles.
- Get of Garlic.
- Provide of Onion.
- Get of Salt.
- Take of Black pepper.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on preparing Creamy alfredo chicken and shrimp pasta:
- Make sure the shrimp and chicken is thawed beforehand..
- Put a medium-sized pot of water for the noodles on the stove, medium-high heat. Make sure it doesn't boil over..
- In a skillet, cut up chicken into small bite-sized pieces. Season with garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Don't start cooking until the water for the noodles starts boiling. Then start cooking chicken on medium heat..
- Put spaghetti noodles in boiling water (be sure to turn down and adjust the heat, so it still boils, but doesn't boil over. As soon as the noodles are added to the water, stir them, so they don't stick together, also stirring them occasionally. Boil for about 7-10 minutes or until done..
- Be sure to pay attention to the chicken in the skillet and the noodles boiling. We don't want noodles to boil over, or the chicken to burn..
- Once noodles are done, drain them, and add them back to the pot..
- Add Ragu Alfredo sauce and cream of mushroom soup to the noodles. Mix in well..
- "Lightly" sprinkle in some garlic, salt and pepper to the noodles, and mix in well. You don't want to over due it on the garlic in this creamy sauce, remember you could always add more later, but once it's added, you can't undo it, so best to go lightly and add seasonings if needed..
- Take the tails off the shrimp, cut the shrimps in half, and add to the pasta, mix in well.
- Make sure the chicken is done. Then add your chicken to the noodles and mix it in there too..
- Serve and enjoy!.
- Make sure you get the right jar of Alfredo sauce. I never tried this with any other Alfredo sauce, I buy "Cheese creations, Ragu classic alfredo" the 2pck at Walmart..
This dish is hearty and great for potlucks and family gatherings because it goes a really long way. Creamy homemade Alfredo sauce from scratch is loaded with tons of garlic and Parmesan cheese, with a delicious hint of dry white wine. I absolutely love the taste of white wine in Alfredo sauce or seafood meals like chicken n shrimp Alfredo. In the same skillet, saute chicken in reserved drippings until no longer pink. Drain fettuccine and add to skillet.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Creamy alfredo chicken and shrimp pasta makes your day cheerful.