Hi people, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes blog. If you are searching for best Mutton pulao recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Mutton pulao recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mutton pulao recipe. To cook mutton pulao you need 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a perfect Mutton pulao:
- Get of Yakhni ingredients.
- Use 1/2 kg of Mutton.
- Get 1 of Onion.
- Use 8 cloves of Garlic.
- Use 1/2 inch piece of Ginger.
- You need 2 tbs of Fennel seed.
- You need 2 tbs of Coriander seed.
- Provide 4-5 of Red button chilli.
- Use 4-5 of Green chili.
- Get 1 tbs of Cumin seed.
- Provide 2 of Star anise.
- You need 3 to 4 of Bay leaf.
- Prepare 5-6 of Black pepper corn.
- You need 1 of Cinnamon stick.
- Use of Ingredients for masala.
- Use 1/2 kg of Rice.
- Use 1 cup of Yogurt.
- Get 3-4 of Green chili.
- Get 1/2 cup of Mint leaves.
- Use 1 tsp of Black zeera.
- Use 1/2 cup of Oil.
- Take 1 small of Onion.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on producing Mutton pulao:
- In a pan put all yakhni ingredients along with 6 glasses of water and cook till mutton tender.
- Now in another pan heat oil and put onion and fry till golden brown than add black zeera (shah zeera) and then add mutton without yakhni.
- Now in a blender blend yogurt, mint, and green chili and add this yogurt in mutton now mix it nicely and cook till oil comes out.
- Now add yakhni and cook till 1st boil and than add rice if yakhni is to less you can add some water for rice.
- Cook rice medium low flame till 15 minutes check if water dries and rice nicely cooked put it on very low flame (dam pe rakh dein) for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Now enjoy pulao with raita and 🥗 salad.
- Note ; don’t tender mutton to much otherwise when it will cook with rice it will be shredded.
- Note 2; for rice yakhni should be 4 cups for 1/2 kg rice if is less you can add water.
My kids are not so very big fan of mutton. Pulao is a staple in many Pakistani homes. In appearance and taste, it can appear simple, but A lightly spiced mutton bone broth and carefully browned onions give this pulao a nutty color and a soft, satisfying. Mutton Pulao is a very popular recipe. Learn how to make/prepare Mutton Pulao by following this easy recipe.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Mutton pulao makes your day cheerful.