What’s up buddy, back with us in the most excellent receipes web site. If you are looking for tasty Custard powder cookies recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Custard powder cookies recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to custard powder cookies recipe. To cook custard powder cookies you only need 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a tasty Custard powder cookies:
- Take 200 gm of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 150 gm of butter.
- Prepare 1&1/2 tbsp of milk powder.
- Take 4 tbsps of custard powder.
- Use 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- Get 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Some chopped almonds.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on producing Custard powder cookies:
- First take a bowl and mix all the dry ingredients well except sugar..
- Now in a mixing bowl take butter(room temperature) and beat it for few seconds the add sugar, add sugar in two batches and again beat it till fluffy..
- Now add dry ingredients into the butter mixture and mix it well. Add the dry ingredients in two batches. Mix it well to make a dough. At last add the chopped almonds and give it a good mix..
- Now preheat the oven on 180 for 10 minutes and grease a baking tray and put parchment paper on it..
- Now take small portion of the dough and make small round balls and put it on the tray. Do same with all the dough. Then put the baking tray in the and bake it on 150 fir 15-17 minutes..
- After this remove the tray from the oven and let it cool down completely..
- Our delicious, yummy custard cookies is ready. Serve with a cup of tea or coffee..
Roll into small balls, and then flatten with the tines of a fork. Remove to cooling rack and cool completely. Custard biscuits are fork pressed cookies -comparable to Shortbread and Naan Khatai only more delicate and flavorsome from the use of custard. The main ingredient in custard powder accounts for the soft 'melt in the mouth' texture of this cookie, much like melting moments – South Africa's butter biscuit version of Danish butter cookies. This recipe is egg free and easy to make.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Wish that your Custard powder cookies turns your day cheerful.