Hello friends, back with us in the most complete receipes internet site. If you are searching for best Milk Cake by @HalalCooks recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Milk Cake by @HalalCooks recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to milk cake by @halalcooks recipe. You can cook milk cake by @halalcooks using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a delicious Milk Cake by @HalalCooks:
- Provide tin of Butter/olive oil to grease the.
- Get 4 of eggs.
- Take 200 g of caster sugar.
- You need 200 g of plain flour.
- Provide 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Provide 500 ml of milk.
- Get 410 g of evaporated milk (1 full can).
- Provide 230 ml of condensed milk.
- You need 300 ml of double cream.
- Take of Pistachios and dried rose petals/ hibiscus flower.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on cooking Milk Cake by @HalalCooks:
- 1. Separate your egg whites and yolk. Place your egg whites in a bowl and add a pinch of salt. Ensure to keep hold of your egg yolks as you will require this later..
- 2. Use an electric hand whisk or food mixer to beat until foamy. This should take approximately 3-4 minutes..
- 3. Continue to whisk your mixture and add 150g of the sugar one spoon at a time. Your mixture should thicken slightly and appear glossy..
- 4. In separate bowl, whisk your egg yolks and remainder of your 50g of sugar until the co.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Milk Cake by @HalalCooks turns your day joyful.