Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most excellent receipes site. If you are searching for yummy Homemade Ketchup Recipe recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Homemade Ketchup Recipe recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade ketchup recipe recipe. You can cook homemade ketchup recipe using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a delicious Homemade Ketchup Recipe:
- Get 800 g of fresh tomatoes, washed and quatered.
- Prepare 1/2 of small onion.
- Use 1 of small clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- Get 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt, or to taste.
- Get 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon, or to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Get 1/2 tsp of paprika, or to taste.
- You need 1 tsp of vegetable oil.
- Take as needed of Water,.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on serving Homemade Ketchup Recipe:
- In a saucepot/pan, add in the tomatoes, onion and garlic and a bit of water. Cover the pot..
- Boil the tomatoes, onion and garlic for about 10+ minutes till the vegetables soften. After, let cool..
- When cooled. Add the vegetables and water to a blender and puree..
- After, strain the mixture back into the pot. (Rinse the pot if necessary.).
- Turn on the heat to medium high. Boil the puree stirring frequently until all the water evaporates. Lower the heat..
- Next, add in the sugar and stir again..
- Cook until the sugar dissolves..
- To continue, add in the tomato paste, vinegar and salt. Stir again and cook for about a minute..
- Finally, add in the oil and seasonings and stir again. Continue cooking for a few minutes until everything is well combined, thick and all the water has evaporated..
- Take it off the heat and let cool. After it cools, thin it out with water as desired..
- The ketchup is ready. Store in an airtight container and keep it in the fridge. It will last about 2 weeks in the fridge. Serve with fries or make different other sauces. Enjoy!.
We dare you to try it, no excuses! My old college roommates will attest to the fact. Because homemade ketchup has more flavor, more texture, and no corn syrup. It's also easy to make and keeps in your refrigerator for up to a month. Recipe: Homemade Ketchup. by Sara Kate Gillingham.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Homemade Ketchup Recipe turns your day cheerful.