Hi buddy, welcome back to the most interesting receipes web site. If you are searching for excellent Prawn bhuna with sweet potato recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Prawn bhuna with sweet potato recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn bhuna with sweet potato recipe. You can cook prawn bhuna with sweet potato using 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a heavenly Prawn bhuna with sweet potato:
- Take 500 gm of king prawns.
- Use 2 of medium size sweet potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of medium size onion.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of panch phoron (5 whole spices that is cumin seeds, fenugreek seeds, nigella seeds, mustard seeds and fennel seeds).
- Use 1/2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 of fresh tomato.
- Provide 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Get 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need Pinch of nutmeg powder.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Use 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Provide of Fresh coriander to garnish.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on serving Prawn bhuna with sweet potato:
- Heat a pan and pour oil. Fry onion until gets soft. Add ginger garlic paste and panch phoron. Fry them for few minutes..
- Now add prawns and fry them until the colour change into orange. Add rest of the ingredients and cook them for few minutes in medium to high flame. Add little amount of water and sweet potato. Cover with the lid. Cook for 15 to 20 minutes in medium to low flame. Garnish with fresh coriander. Serve with plain rice or Paratha or Roti..
The term "bhuna" is used to describe a method of cooking spices "dry" – which means only in oil – and no other moisture. So, effectively it's about cooking with very little water. For those of you who follow these recipes – you will notice that tinned tomatoes (chopped). Bhuna is the Indian equivalent of Stir frying and sauteing on medium high heat. The high heat helps meld the flavours of the spices into the vegetables or meat.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Prawn bhuna with sweet potato turns your day cheerful.