Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most complete receipes web site. If you are looking for yummy Chocolate Biscuit Pudding recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Chocolate Biscuit Pudding recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate biscuit pudding recipe. To cook chocolate biscuit pudding you only need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a tasty Chocolate Biscuit Pudding:
- Get 50 gm of chocolate.
- Get 1 cup of milk.
- Get 1 tbsp of custard powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 12 of Marie biscuits.
- You need 6 of Oreo biscuits.
- Prepare 1 tsp of choco chips (optional).
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on preparing Chocolate Biscuit Pudding:
- Mix custard powder with 2-3tbsp cold milk.
- Boil milk and then add custard mix, chocolate bar and cook till it gets thicken..
- Then add sugar… cook again for 5 mins then switch off the flame.
- Let the chocolate milk gets cool till room temperature.
- Place 3-4marie biscuits in a bowl… pour chocolate milk mix on the biscuits… place oreo biscuits and pour the milk mix.., repeat the same process for 2 more layers.
- Garnish with choco chips and keep it in freeze overnight..
The chocolate pudding adds an ooey-gooey texture to the biscuits that balance out the crunchy to smooth ingredients. Chocolate-biscuit-pudding is a dessert unique to Sri Lanka – here's an aunty showing you how it's done. A classic Sri Lankan dessert – this Eggless Chocolate Biscuit Pudding (No Bake Chocolate Cookie Cake) is decadence and simplicity in cake form. Alternating layers of milk-soaked Maria cookies and soft, creamy chocolate buttercream are all you need for this deceptively delicious dessert that also happens to be just so easy to make. This is a great way to use leftover biscuits!
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Chocolate Biscuit Pudding turns your day joyful.