Hi people, back with us in the most complete receipes site. If you are searching for excellent Healthy Pulao recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Healthy Pulao recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy pulao recipe. You can cook healthy pulao using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a heavenly Healthy Pulao:
- Get 1 cup of rice soaked in water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of peas.
- Get 1/4 cup of corn.
- Get 1/4 cup of chana dal soaked.
- Take 2 of small carrot chopped.
- Take 2 of small potato peeled and chopped.
- Provide 1 of big onion chopped.
- Get 1/2 of pouch Maggi Masale magic.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- You need 2 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of desi ghee.
- Prepare 2 of tej patta.
- Provide 2 of green cardamom.
- Use of Small pc of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 of star anise.
- Use 5-6 of black peppercorns.
- You need 1 tsp of jeera powder.
- You need 1 tsp of dhania powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of jeera.
- Take 3-4 pc of cloves.
- Provide 2 cups of water.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on cooking Healthy Pulao:
- Collect all ingredients. Soak rice and chana dal separately..
- Heat oil and put whole masalas and cook for some times..
- Put onion and fry.Add all veggies one by one stirring in between..
- Add salt and other spices..
- Add water and boil it.When it starts boiling add drained rice and cover.Cook on slow flame..
- When its abt 90%cooked cover with a cloth napkin and switch off gas and let it cook in trapped heat..
- After 5 min remove napkin and add desi ghee on your prepared pulao.Mix lightly and serve as it is or with raita of your choice.This yummy healthy pulao is best for packed tiffins also.Its a one meal dish..
Rajma Pulao is a healthy, delicious and easy to prepare Rajma/Red Kidney Beans Pulav with the hint of mint and dried fenugreek. Paneer Pulao Recipe – Paneer Pulav Recipe – Kids Lunch Box Ideas. Paneer pulao which is super easy to make and taste so delicious. It is simple and one of the quickest pulao you could ever make. Methi Pulao or Menthya Bath as we call in Karnataka is a healthy, flavorful rice or pulao recipe prepared from fresh methi leaves or fenugreek leaves.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Healthy Pulao makes your day cheerful.