What’s up buddy, back with us in the most pleasing receipes site. If you are searching for complete Mexican chicken, sweet potato and black bean recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Mexican chicken, sweet potato and black bean recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mexican chicken, sweet potato and black bean recipe. To cook mexican chicken, sweet potato and black bean you only need 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a remarkably good Mexican chicken, sweet potato and black bean:
- Take 2 teaspoons of olive oil.
- Take 1 of chicken breasts.
- You need 1 of onion, diced.
- Use 1 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of chili powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of dried oregano.
- Prepare 3/4 teaspoon of salt flakes.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of granulated garlic.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Take 1 of sweet potato, cut into cubes and oven roasted.
- Get 1 cup of cherry tomatoes, halved.
- You need Can of black beans.
- Get of Grated cheese.
- You need 1/2 of lime, juiced.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chopped cilantro.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on producing Mexican chicken, sweet potato and black bean:
- Heat the olive oil in a large (10-12 inch) cast iron or non-stick skillet over medium-high heat..
- In a small bowl combine all of the spices..
- Cook chicken skillet with half of the spices.
- When chicken is nearly cooked, add onions.
- Lower the heat to medium and add in the remaining spice blend, sweet potato, cherry tomatoes, black beans, green chiles and salsa or enchilada sauce..
- Stir together and cook through for a few mins.
- Squeeze the lime juice over everything then top with the shredded cheese..
- Voila! I served with rice and avocado 👌.
Wipe out the skillet and heat over medium heat. All Reviews for Sweet Potato & Black Bean Chili. These roasted sweet potato tacos feature spicy black beans and avocado-pepita dip. This hearty taco recipe features spicy roasted sweet potatoes, black beans for protein, and a pretty spectacular avocado spread made with freshly toasted pepitas for texture and savory notes. Sweet Potato and Black Bean Mexican Lasagna.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Mexican chicken, sweet potato and black bean turns your day cheerful.