Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most complete receipes site. If you are searching for interesting Pulao recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Pulao recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pulao recipe. To make pulao you only need 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a yummy Pulao:
- You need 1 kg of basmati rice.
- Take 1 kg of mutton with bones.
- Use 4 tbsp of coriander seeds.
- Take 4 tbsp of saunf.
- Take 2 tbsp of whole garam masala.
- Provide 4 of Star anise.
- Use 1 of nutmeg.
- You need 2 leaves of mace.
- Use 4 of whole big garlic pods.
- Provide 4 tbsp of ginger paste.
- You need 3 of whole medium sized onions washed.
- Provide 4 tsp of Salt.
- Take 4 tbsp of white cumin coarsely grind.
- Provide 2 tsp of whole pepper corn.
- Take 20 of small green chillies.
- Take 1 litre of water.
- Use 1/2 cup of ghee.
- Use 1 tsp of black cumin.
- Use 1 tsp of whole garam masala.
- Use 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 1/2 cup of Yogurt.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on preparing Pulao:
- (Make potli of muslin cloth with 4 tbsp coriander seeds, 4 tbsp saunf, 2 tbsp whole garam masala, 4 star anise, 1 nutmeg, 2 leaves of mace.).
- 4 whole big garlic pods, 4 tbsp ginger paste, 3 whole medium size onions washed.Salt 4 tsp Coarsely grind 3 tbsp white cumin and 2 tsp whole peppercorns. 20 small green chillies.
- Soak 1 kg good quality basmati rice for 20 minutes..
- Mutton with bones 1 kg..
- Boil all the above ingredients along with 1 litre water and mutton in a deep pot at slow to medium flame till the meat gets tender. Add more water if it dries out..
- Once yakhni is done then strain it. Remove the potli. Take out garlic pods and onion and keep them separately. Squeeze the pods of garlic and onions in a bowl. Discard the peels..
- Take a big pot. Heat half cup ghee and add 1 tsp black cumin 1 tsp whole garam masala and 1 bay leaf. Then add the meat..
- Give it a good stir add the garlic and onion mixture and bhonofy till aroma is released. Add in half cup beaten yogurt. Leave for a couple of minutes. Add in yakhni and soaked rice. Adjust salt and water if yakhni is less. Cook it like pulao. Put on dum for good 20 minutes..
I think your mistaking this whale for -". Pulao, in comparison, is made easily. There is no long list of ingredients here, so you don't have to worry about assembling a gazillion things before you start cooking. The pulao mix is now ready to be pressure cooked. Pour water over the mixture and give it a swirl.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Wish that your Pulao makes your day cheerful.