What’s up guys, welcome back to the most interesting receipes site. If you are searching for tasty Shrimp, Noodle and Arugula Salad recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Shrimp, Noodle and Arugula Salad recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp, noodle and arugula salad recipe. To cook shrimp, noodle and arugula salad you need 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a perfect Shrimp, Noodle and Arugula Salad:
- Get 500 g of shrimp prawns / (cooked – cold) / 17½ oz..
- Get 150 g of noodles dried / 5 oz..
- Get 100 g of arugula rocket / wild / 3½ oz..
- Take 1 teaspoon of chili powder mild.
- Provide ½ teaspoon of black pepper ground.
- Provide of Soy sauce ..
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on producing Shrimp, Noodle and Arugula Salad:
- Boil the noodles for 5 minutes, separate and drape across the edges of a large bowl and allow cooling..
- Use the bowl to mix the prawns with the noodles and scatter with the pepper and chili powder during the mixing process..
- Add the arugula and mix thoroughly. Serve with the soy sauce as a condiment to taste..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Shrimp, Noodle and Arugula Salad makes your day cheerful.